A virtual open-house on computing, visualisation and data processing
LUNARC invites you to a virtual meeting room. Inside the meeting room we like to discuss LUNARC and SNIC services and how they can be used for your computational needs, help you process your data and visualise your results. Participants are highly encouraged to pose their own questions. Discussion topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Computing and storage resources offered by LUNARC and SNIC
- Using interactive desktop services allowing graphical tools to directly interact with your data on the cluster
- Day-to-day interaction with the cluster, job queues, software stack
- Workflows and workflow improvements
- Questions regarding data storage, handling of sensitive data, etc.
- Options if you current systems (e.g. laptop/desktop) do not satisfy your needs
- Solutions to inadequate performance of existing local compute solutions (e.g. workstation, laptop)
- Problem reports, usability issues
- Software development, code parallelisation, debuggers, performance investigationsComputing and storage
A number of LUNARC staff members will attend the session, offering a broad area of expertise. The event is open to Swedish academics using LUNARC/SNIC resources and academics interested in using the resources in the future.
The next zoom-ins are scheduled for:
- 19th October 2020 from 15:30 until 16:30
- 2nd November 2020 from 14:00 until 15:00
Participation is via zoom. To connect, use the link: https://lu-se.zoom.us/j/69339731343?pwd=SWN2T0I4RDV6TVo0bWdVUVFvcXZ4QT09 (19th October)
You can contact us with your question/input in advance. Please mention the “zoom-in” in your enquiry.