In addition to the earlier announced lunch time training events Lunarc announced three more training seminars. The new topics are: commercial engineering software, data transfer to and from our clusters as well as utilising the module system. Visit our training page for full information and registration. Events last from 30 min to 2 h, depending on the topic.
Currently the following events are announced and open for registration:
- Cluster architecture and job submission, 31 October 2017
- Using Matlab in an HPC environment, 7 November 2017
- Using commercial engineering software in an HPC environment, 21 November 2017
- Transferring data to and from an HPC system, 28 November 2017
- Hierarchical modules and software selection, 5 December 2017