- Introduction to Programming in Science and Technology (Lunarc, LU, from Sep 15, 2014 08:00 AM to Oct 03, 2014 06:00 PM)
- The purpose of the course is to give the students an introduction to scientific programming using Python and Fortran. The course is well suited for PhD-students with little previous experience of programming.
- Introduction to HPC (Brunnen, LTH studiecentrum, from Oct 02, 2014 09:00 AM to Oct 02, 2014 04:30 PM)
- The course provides an introduction to the high-performance computing (HPC) environment offered at Lunarc. The course gives a better understanding of how the systems work and how they can be used.
- An introduction to parallel programming using Message Passing with MPI (Lund, from Oct 29, 2014 09:00 AM to Oct 31, 2014 05:00 PM)
Also in this section
- Past Events
- Events which have already happened.